Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I love Halloween. We went trick or treating in the afternoon at my work. And then again at night around the neighborhood. I think they were really tired by the end of the day because they sure didn't seem very excited the last part of the night. I joked with Cynthia that I might have to give them energy drinks next year before trick or treating so that they will be able to run from house to house all night and be as excited about Halloween as I am. So here are the pics of my little Dora, Diego, and Boots...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your kids looks so cute! Great idea for their costumes. I think it's fun when a whole family goes with a single theme. They're all getting so big, though, it's freakin' me out! ;o)

The Jatens said...

Cute kids! I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks! I love the costumes, they are super cute. Halloween is so much fun. Who doesn't love dressing up their kids??