Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Designing Women...


Today Erin wanted me to see her bed that she made. She loves coming up with different looks for her bed. Not only is she my little fashionista, she is my little interior designer. I went to look at it and was surprised once again at her ability to come up with new designs. I love the color block stripes with the blankets and the different pillows. It's funny because I remember when I was little, loving to decorate for parties and making everything look stylish and cool. I still enjoy design. I love watching her enjoy it even more. Here's her design of the day...

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is TOO cute. I had no idea Erin was so creative! I would never have thought to "re-invent" the look of my bed at age 4.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Very cool! I know she and V would have soo much fun!