Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Successful Mothering Convention...


It's that time of year again. The day I look forward to all year long is just a couple of weeks away! Every year I go to the Successful Mothering convention. It's a day just for moms. I go with my friends and am always excited to invite everyone I know to attend. They have the best classes and presentations for every type of mother out there. It is in Sandy at the South Towne Expo Center and it costs just $15 if you purchase your tickets online in advance. I hope all of you in the Utah area will come with us on Sat. January 24th and enjoy a really fun day for mothers.

You can get more info from the website www.successfulmothering.org

2 comments:

The Jatens said...

I wish I was there!!!!!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

I wish I could go too. Take some good notes for me and fill me in afterwards, ok? Seriously. Have a fun time! You deserve it! Plus, I must add that you are a great mom. Let alone my seeing it, just the fact that this is one of your favorite events makes it obvious that you care and strive to be a successful mother. Way to go. Thanks for taking a few notes for me. Love you.