Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Starting day 5...

I am starting day 5 of the cleanse. Day 4 was the hardest for me. I think that was my "detox" day. It wasn't too bad, but I woke up with aches and pains in all of my muscles and a small headache. It got better as the day went on, but I was cranky all day. I woke up this morning with a lot more energy and a few pounds lighter. I am down 7 lbs. after the first 4 days. I'm sure this is all water weight and colon cleansing though. I have not exercised really at all. I've heard that most people have a ton of energy from day 5 through day 10 so, I am excited to finally feel an energy boost. Still not hungry!

4 down, 6 to go!

3 comments:

Dunkum/Koontz Family Blog said...

Congratulations! That is great! Randy is doing a two day cleanse. But yours sounds like it is really good. Maybe that is what I need to do after all the fast food and junk I have been relying on from being at the hospital so much. You are SO strong!

Erin said...

Sheesh, sounds like quite an undertaking! Good luck with it!

Unknown said...

I am proud of you ! I know you can do it. Love you ! Thanks for everything you do for us!