Friday, July 17, 2009

We moved again...

I haven't posted in forever because we just moved again. This time we are in this really great, big place with nice gardens and a lake with tons of fish and ducks for the kids to feed. The kids and I take walks around the lake everyday to feed the ducks (and get the wiggles out). We are loving it here. I also started working a temporary job at the Lion House at Temple Square. Soon I will be starting a job in my favorite thing-- accounting and office management. The kids are doing great. So is Miguel, who is working in hotel management again but this time at the Radisson on South Temple (just 4 blocks from my work :). As soon as I figure out which box we packed the camera in, I will post some more pics.

3 comments:

The Jatens said...

Can't wait to see photos of the new place! I'm glad that you have somewhere that you all fit into! :-) Miss you.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Hey, lots of new changes going on, eh? Sounds exciting! You are going to think I'm crazy when I tell you this, and of course you would be right. But, our phone service is not working at all, Danny jumped in the pool with my cell phone in his pocket and it isn't really working unless it is plugged in and he has it with him in New York anyway, so I have wanted to call back, but am phoneless. Hopefully by Monday afternoon I can call you!

Erin said...

Yay! You survived another move! Glad you've found something that works for you guys. Be sure to let me know what your new address is, k?

Love those big eyes of Anya's. :o)