Thursday, August 20, 2009

We are still here... I promise...

I had to post this random pic from a few weeks ago. Very silly, but cute kids! They have gotten so big in the last 2 months. I had to get shoes for all three recently because they had completely outgrown their old shoes again, and Erin and David are now wearing size 13 shoes! What happened to my babies? And Anya has had some significant growth spurts in the past 2 months too! When we went to Virginia she was outgrowing her size 3 shoes and now she is in size 6! Don't ask me how a child's feet can grow almost 3 sizes in 3 months! I just don't know how she does it. We went to the zoo yesterday. We have a family pass for the year. Here's a pic of my monkeys checking out the zoo monkeys...


I love this one of Erin...
So cute!...
Some random hissing cockroaches...scary!
one the teeter totter...
he makes a great turtle don't you think?... but he could never handle moving that slow...
Anya's hair (most days) looks like Jim Halpert from the tv show The Office.

My little spiderman...


No comments: