Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the princess diva...

Erin is turning 5 soon but she thinks that she is a teenager already. Which means we DO have our fights but we have some good conversations too. She always watches me put on make-up and has been wanting me to do her hair and make-up for a long time. So I finally decided to let her stay up late (after I put David and Anya to bed) and I curled her stick straight hair the best I could with a curling iron and did her make-up. Luckily she still has those chubby baby cheeks or else I would be crying about how my baby is growing up so fast. She does look older in these pics though. But I can still see my baby when I look in her eyes. I am proud of the big girl she is becoming.
I captured her reaction to seeing her hair and make-up in the mirror for the first time. She was so excited. She had to wash her face about 20 minutes later though because it was time for her to get in bed. She wasn't so happy about that part.

2 comments:

The Jatens said...

So much fun! I love it. She is beautiful. You are in so much trouble . . . :-)

Erin said...

She really is five going on fifteen, that girl. You are so lucky to have such a cute and entertaining daughter. I'm proud to share a name with her. :o)