Saturday, June 6, 2009

Great Deal!

So, most of you know how much I love a great deal right? I just have to spill about how happy I am that I got all of my dental work done in Mexico. (for those of you who have already read my post on facebook, ignore this) The Dentists/Endodontists in Salt Lake wanted to charge me $2,200 for my dental work. But I got it all done in Mexico for the equivalent of $320 U.S. dollars. That is about 1/7 the price! And the Endodontist and Dentist in Mexico did a great job and were much nicer to deal with. I would recommend this only if you have friends or family that live in Mexico that can personally recommend a specific doctor. I don't have much experience with those medical tourism websites. But this worked out great for us. I was able to get it done in the short time that we were there visiting Miguel's family. Gotta love a great deal!

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That's great! I am glad that you were able to save so much money and get the work done that you needed.