Saturday, June 6, 2009

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...

...wishing Miguel could have been here with us.



David is always taking care of his baby sister. What a nice brother!


We had the best beach vacation! The kids had so much fun at the beach. And what a difference a year makes! This time they actually wanted to go in the ocean. Last year they were still terrified of the waves. But this time they had a blast. They jumped over the little waves on the shore, played in the sand, and ran around crazy in the kids pools at the hotel.


Anya was just chillin' in one of the heated indoor pools.
Erin and David preferred the outdoor kids pools.



This is the water slide that Erin went down. She didn't even think twice. Just sat down and went for it. She is getting so big.
Maybe we went a little overboard on the floaties. Erin has two inner tubes.
That famous froggie slide. What a great idea for the little kids. All of the kids pools were just 1 ft. to 1.5 ft. deep.


Growing up my family always took us on summer vacations to Virginia Beach, the Outer Banks, and Myrtle Beach. I feel so blessed to be able to take my kids to those same places so they can have fun memories of the beach too.

7 comments:

Joyelle said...

SUCH cute pics paige!! what a BEAUTIFUL family you & miguel have. soooo blessed. love ya girlie.

The Jatens said...

I love the photos. Who took them? I'm so glad that you are having such a good time. Man I miss talking to you on the phone! Enjoy your vacation and give me a call when you are home an unpacked.

Lacie said...

SO FUN!!! That frog is the cutest thing ever!!

Paige said...

I took the photos and when I wanted to jump in the shot, my good friend Erin took them. I used to be a photographer back in the day and ironically, Erin used to be my assistant.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Very fun! Thats cool that Erin could meet you there and that you all couild have such a fun vacation! The pools look awesome! See you in a few minutes. I was showing Christian the pictures to remind him of who Erin and David are. He's glad to have them come over to play today.

Erin said...

Aw, the pics turned out great! And I'm really relieved that I'm not in any of them, LOL. I was really worried I'd stumble across a really scary swimsuit shot of myself in there somewhere. ;o) I had a blast hanging out with you and your kids. Thanks again for inviting me to join you on your vacation.

P.S. ~ Anya looks SO adorable in her floaties and innertube all by her tiny little self.

Vero said...

que divertido!!! se ve que estan teniendo unas vacaciones re-divertidas!!! cuando vuelven? hermosas fotos..
de paso que sabes de whitney? su blog esta privado y no lo puedo ver, le decis que mande una invitacion este es mi e-mail wvhereth@msn.com