Friday, May 1, 2009

Kids club...

The kids were being mysteriously quiet the other day so I peeked into their room to see what they were up to. They were having a private meeting in their little "kids club" that they had created on Erin's bed. They were also sharing a bag of pretzels.


Anya is such a climber. Her new favorite place is on top of the kitchen table. Every time I turn my back she is perched up there again. This time she took the top off of the yogurt and smeared it all over the table, but was as happy as could be. I can't seem to keep her feet on the ground.

5 comments:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That is too cute that they have a kids club! Thanks for the awesome birthday package! I was so excited to open it! That was awesome!

Erin said...

I'm ODing on adorableness. How nice that your kids play together so nicely. I can't believe how fast Anya is growing either!

Megan said...

Hey Paige! Where are you in SLC? We are there quite often and I would love to see you again. We are up near Logan, in the country if you ever want to escape city life. Miss you

Joyelle said...

soooooo cute!!

The Jatens said...

They are super cute. I'm glad that we got to see you guys when we were in town. How creative kids can be . . .