Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Kids

Today, I really enjoyed watching the kids interact with each other. They are really starting to show their true personalities and take there place in the family as sisters and brother. Erin is growing up so fast. She knows how to do so many things. For example, I asked her to make her and David's beds this morning and she was so proud of the job that she did.

Later the kids were loving it when I was taking their picture together. They really do get along most of the time. It's great that they always will have someone to play with.



Also, I finally remembered to take a picture of Anya standing up. She's been doing it for about a month now but I just didn't have a pic of it.
At the end of the day, I just love being a mother to these great kids, and I know I'm biased, but they are just so darn cute. Even David, when he is not driving me crazy, he looks like this...




Here's another cute one of Anya...


3 comments:

The Jatens said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they all are getting. It amazes me how quick kids grow. Sorry I missed your call yesterday, no one told me that you called . . .

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

They are cute. It is fun to be a mom, huh? Some days I need to remind myself that I feel this way, but it is true. Kids are pretty great. I tried calling you a couple times lately and it said I dialed a non-working phone. Did you change #s or something? Have agood week!

Tiana said...

Cute Kiddos!