Sunday, October 5, 2008

Outdoor Adventure...

Tonight after conference we drove up Payson canyon and attempted to get some good fall pictures of the kids. After we had gotten some good pics, the kids had fun climbing on the rocks and throwing pebbles into the river. I am the opposite of an outdoors person so I was proud of myself for hiking by the river and staying so long despite the thick clouds of mosquitos in the area. Most of the pics turned out great. But anyone that has kids knows that you can't make everyone happy all the time. So there are some shots in which Erin is crying.

6 comments:

Tiana said...

Great pics!

Erin said...

I love the contrast between Erin's expressions in the last two pics. Drama queen much? LOL

The Jatens said...

I love them. What a great idea.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Very cute! Anya is looking so much older. So, now I'm feeling inspired to have a family pic shoot. I realized that we don't have any pics with all 5 of us yet!

Whitney Swinyard said...

Hey Paige, it's Whitney...your children are beautiful!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of the kiddos with their daddy! My email is lisa@bugaboopark.com. I hope the weather holds for a few more weeks. I'll miss visiting at park day!