Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Cake...

Today I tried to make one of those cupcake cakes that you see in stores. You know the ones where they push all of the cupcakes together and cover them with icing in some design. So I'll just take my chance to say it again-- I am not Martha Stewart, nor am I a great cook (official disclaimer). But here are the pics of my pumpkin cake. It is made of chocolate cupcakes and vanilla icing tinted with gel food coloring to make the 3 different colors. The icing dripped off the edges a little in some spots. The cupcakes tasted great though!


3 comments:

Reams Fam said...

PAIGE! This is Emily Tubbs! Holy cow! I was looking at someone's blog that went to SVU and I saw your name and I was like I wonder if is this is the same Paige I know...sure enough! You have three kids?! Crazy! How are you doing?

Lisa said...

Looks yummy!I think you did a great job-good idea!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

It looks great! I just might have to give it a whirl sometime. Thanks for calling the other night!